Mixing 1920s detail, high-spec additions and an abundance of space, this one is very special.
Showcasing spectacular original elements throughout, it's a gracious home designed to enhance period style with impressive attention to detail. High ornate ceilings are complemented by decorative fireplaces, beautiful lead-light windows, Jarrah flooring and premium Axminster carpet.
This spacious character rich home is filled with wow factor throughout. With a prime position, just one block to Darby and King Streets, the home offers easy access to the City University, light rail and Newcastle’s famous beaches.
– 473m2 block
– Open plan living/entertaining - bi-fold stacker doors creating indoor/outdoor flow
– Large scale kitchen with granite bench tops
– High ornate ceilings/ decorative fireplaces / lead light windows
– Inground swimming pool
– Two bedroom - with potential for a third
– Two bathrooms - main with claw foot bathtub
– Multiple living areas
– Wine cellar
– Air conditioning
– Wine cellar
– Single car garage - additional off-street parking available
– 4000 litre water tank - servicing the pool and garden
– 10x solar panels installed on the roof
– Garden/pool shed
– High pitched roof with possibility for attic conversion (subject to NCC approval)
This property will be sold via Auction on Saturday 20th February at 11:00am if not sold prior.
For more info and inspections contact Dave or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.