This home unfolds with seamless open plan living, impressive scale and quality. Situated on a 936.7sqm block of land within a quiet cul-de-sac, the property’s elevated position ensures plenty of natural light, and the green canopy views are a focal point for this glorious home.
With a picturesque, park-like setting and the option to have multiple living areas, this home is a perfect family opportunity. Entertaining will be a breeze with space for family and friends.
Located in a prized pocket of Lambton, the home is close to the Lambton village centre whilst also conveniently positioned near John Hunter Hospital and Blackbutt Reserve.
It's a quality package full of family appeal in a leafy setting.
– Open plan living with leafy views
– Master with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms all with Ceiling fans and built-in robes in two bedrooms
– Fourth bedroom or second living space
– Enclosed entertaining pergola
– Kitchen with island breakfast bench
– Three-way main bathroom with bathtub
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Landscaped backyard
– Double garage with generous under house storage
– Laundry with direct access to backyard
– Major shopping centre only 1.6kms
– Lambton shops, eateries, parks and swimming centre 1.8km
– Close to public transport, Mater Hospital and University
– Newcastle foreshore and beaches just a 12-minute drive
For more info and inspections contact Dave or Bec on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.