Set on a 512.2sqm block, this classic residence has been configured to maximise contemporary family living without compromising on style and space. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and with recent updates completed throughout, simply pick up the key and move straight on in. With a modern open planned layout, and boasting a large backyard and undercover alfresco dining area, this property is the perfect home for a new or expanding family whilst also offering plenty of scope to extend or update in the future.
Impeccably positioned to access many local facilities such as the Mater Hospital, Newcastle University and McDonald Jones Stadium or take advantage of the short stroll to Village Shopping, transport, and quality schools – St Phillips Christian school, Corpus Christi Primary and Waratah Public school, to name a few.
– Three bedrooms – two include built in wardrobes
– Open plan, light filled living
– Modern kitchen recently updated with quality appliances
– Family sized bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Internal laundry including a second WC
– Freshly painted interior
– Covered outdoor alfresco for year-round entertaining
– Fully fenced backyard including swing set. Perfect for the whole family
– Single car garage – additional off-street parking
– Air conditioning in living room and third bedroom
– Ceiling fans included in all bedrooms
– Less than a 5-minute drive to the Mater hospital and the University
– 1km walk to Waratah Shopping Village
– 10 mins to Newcastle CBD and foreshore
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.