The status of this property has recently changed. If you send through an enquiry, we will automatically respond with details about any recent changes.
On a generous 556sqm block, this home excels in every way. One of the area's best, this property delivers on both entertaining and comfortable lifestyle options. Stylishly updated with open plan living, a modern renovated kitchen, continuous natural light throughout and a seamless connection to the outdoors, feels both luxurious and effortless.
This residence has a spectacular sense of space, wrapped in level lawns and showcases poolside alfresco serenity. A solid contender for a forever home, just pick up the key and move straight on in. Location here is also a bonus, with local schools at your doorstep as well as capacity to access Newcastle city facilities and beaches all within an easy 15 minute drive.
– 556sqm block
– Light and airy open plan living
– Renovated kitchen overlooks backyard and alfresco
– Generous covered outdoor entertaining deck with ceiling fan
– Inground swimming pool
– Three bedrooms all include built in wardrobes
– Quality inclusions – polished floorboards in living spaces and plantation shutters throughout
– Internal laundry with ample storage
– Carport with additional off-street parking
– Ceiling fans in living, dining and bedrooms
– Air conditioning in living
– Walk to Shortland’s Main Street, pub and café’s
– Close to The University Callaghan Campus
– Walking distance to quality schools such as Shortland Public and Our Lady Victories Primary
– 15-minute drive to Newcastle CBD and Honeysuckle Foreshore.
For more information and inspections contact Bec on 4967 6770.
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.