Introduced by an appealing street presence and designed for relaxed living and entertaining at home, this property combines both quality and comfort. A warm and welcoming family abode, it blends character features with renovated modern spaces.
Situated on the high side of the street, set back with privacy behind the lush garden, this property enjoys uninterrupted breezes and is superb in both proportion and appeal. It has recently been tastefully updated throughout for modern day living. The contemporary kitchen, positioned adjacent to the light filled lounge & dining space, is certainly the hub of the home. With an expansive covered deck and garden, perfect for entertaining, many memories will be made here with family and friends.
• Main bedroom w/ walk in robe, large ensuite and sliding glass doors to covered deck
• Two bedrooms – one w/ built-in wardrobe
• Family bathroom
• Well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar and gas cooking
• Original period features – high ornate ceilings, decorative fireplace, picture rails, wooden floor boards and lead light windows
• Separate sunroom
• Generous entertaining deck space w/ enclosed spa area
• Garden w/ established trees – approx. 610m2 block
• Large lock-up shed
• Ample under home storage
• Driveway w/ off street parking
• Walk to the village heart for cafes and shopping
• Transport options and local schools close by
• Close to University and The Mater Hospital
• An easy 12-minute drive to Newcastle CBD, Foreshore and iconic beaches
To be the first to see the property please contact Dave Lane on 0415 33 22 82.