Positioned on a quiet tree lined street, this spotless contemporary home is an absolute delight. It is presented for sale after being lovingly maintained and renovated by its current owners. If you’re looking for a solid family home, one that has that something special, make the time to see this one.
This unique home offers the perfect blend of style and substance. It’s a home you can just move in and relax. With a North/South orientation, the home is filled with an abundance of natural light and has an easy flowing floor plan out to the expansive, private alfresco entertaining deck. This home is perfect for today’s indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
For the home chefs you will be blown away by the well-equipped and quality kitchen, with state-of-the-art appliances for catering for those large family events. Your gatherings and parties will be the envy of all of your friends and family.
• Three bedrooms – two with built-ins
• Open plan lounge and dining space
• Gourmet kitchen – featuring 900mm freestanding stove w/ induction 6 burner cooktop and Electrolux Pyrolytic oven, Electrolux Pyrolytic, one and half wall oven, walk-in pantry, granite bench tops & lots of storage
• Two bathrooms – w/ quality contemporary styling. The rear bathroom was built in 2018 and features a luxe bath and separate shower, the front bathroom offers under-floor heating and heated towel rail
• Art Deco details throughout
• High ceilings and polished floor boards
• Ducted air conditioning
• Newly painted throughout
• Plantation shutters in front bedrooms and new blinds and curtains to other windows
• Slow burner wood fire in lounge room
• Separate laundry room – Built in 2018 w/ loads of storage
• Expansive covered alfresco area flowing through French doors from dining area
• Low maintenance garden – w/ second paved entertaining area
• Oversized single garage w/ remote door and workshop space– side access driveway for additional off-street parking
• Walking distance to Waratah Village, quality schools and the Broadmeadow sporting precinct
• Close to University and The Mater Hospital
• An easy 12-minute drive to the CBD and Newcastle Foreshore and beaches
Now is the time to seize the opportunity to buy into this ever-popular suburb, offering the urban lifestyle you have been looking for.
This home will be sold via Auction on Saturday 30th March if not sold prior.
To be the first to inspect this property please contact Dave Lane on 0415 33 22 82.