In one of the most peaceful pockets of Tighes Hill, this townhouse is now ready for some new owners to call her home.
Conveniently placed, this property is within an easy walk to schools, parks and cafés. Surrounded by a tranquil and lush easy-care garden, with established fruit trees, it has the feel of an oasis on the edge of the city.
Located directly alongside Throsby Creek, the home boasts tranquil views over the water from the living spaces and main bedroom, and afternoon sea breezes. Grab yourself a kayak and enjoy the water, it’s on your doorstep. Ride your bike everywhere, even to Newcastle’s stunning beaches.
The home also features:
• Two large bedrooms – main w/ large WIR or study nook overlooking water
• Light and airy open plan living and dining areas
• Tidy kitchen w/ gas cooking, breakfast bar all overlooking the water
• Family bathroom w/ separate shower and bath
• Reverse cycle air conditioner – in main bedroom
• Ceiling fans – in bedrooms
• Solar power
• Newly installed flooring through out
• Freshly painted interior
• 2nd toilet downstairs
• Separate laundry
• Private low maintenance garden
• Single lockup garage
• Walking distance to local cafes
• 1min walk to R6 bike path for direct access to the city centre, Newcastle foreshore and beaches
To get a full understanding on why this property is a class above, you will need to see for yourself.
To be the first to inspect this property contact Roland Campos on 0433 455 396.