Located in popular Birmingham Gardens, opportunities are endless for this property. The perfect investment to sit and forget, or enough bedrooms for the whole family to be comfortable.
With a large grassed area, and covered alfresco space, family time will be enjoyed relaxing and entertaining in the rear garden. With a few updates and personal touches, creating the perfect home will be easy.
- Four bedrooms – Three with built-in robes
– Large sunken lounge area with access to courtyard garden
– Tidy kitchen with gas cooking
– Family bathroom with deep bath
– Air conditioning in lounge
– Ceiling fans in each bedroom
– Approx. 689m2 block
– Low maintenance yard with covered rear entertaining space
– Garage and carport, plus driveway parking for additional vehicles
– Appealing investment opportunity with large bedrooms and a convenient location
– Close to The University and multiple retail precincts
– Public transport on your doorstep
– An easy 12-minute drive to Newcastle CBD and Foreshore
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. As a result, if there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes when visiting so that we can keep our community safe. We ask that you refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Roland or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.