Update: this property is under offer. If you would like to be notified should the circumstances change during the cooling off period, please send through an enquiry and we will be in touch.
The potential is unlimited with this property. At 1,012SQM, with an approx. 20.2m frontage, this opportunity is rarely seen in such a popular and convenient location.
With the option to purchase the neighbouring property at No.18, there is further potential to add an extra 1,012SQM of land to your future development project for multiple dwellings (STCA).
For the homeowner, the opportunity for a knockdown/rebuild or renovation awaits you. There is enormous scope to create an impressive statement residence with resort-style backyard for the ultimate family oasis. Or perhaps subdivide to add a separate dwelling for resale, additional rental income or for extra family members. (STCA).
A rare and impressive block, this is the ultimate space to create your dream property or large scale development.
– 1,012SQM level block. Approx dimensions 50.4m x 20.2m
– Currently renting for $480 p/wk
– Total floor space for residence 267SQM approx.
– Four large bedrooms. Main with ensuite
– Separate living and dining spaces
– Two large verandahs
– Huge double garage, plus carport
– Scope for renovation to existing dwelling
– Also available to be purchased with 18 Gregson Avenue for an approx. 2,024SQM parcel
– Within walking distance to Mayfield retail hub, cafes and pubs and clubs
– Fantastic schools within walking distance
– Fast access to The Mater and John Hunter Hospitals
– Only minutes to Woolworths, Aldi and new Coles by car/bike
– Quick drive or bike to Tighes Hill TAFE, Hamilton train station, Newcastle Foreshore, CBD and beaches
Expressions Of Interest campaign closes 5pm Wednesday 18 November 2020, if not sold prior.
For more info and inspections contact Roland or Bec 4967 6770
NOTE: All information has been provided with care for marketing purposes. While ensuring the information provided is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. We recommended that all interested parties conduct their own due diligence as part of their research prior to purchase. Covid Safe procedures will be followed at all inspections.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.