You won't find a better-preserved example from this era, with its beautiful lead light windows and intricate ceiling details. A home that has been sensitively maintained with modern comforts, it soulfully complements the updated backyard for easy living and entertaining.
From here you will easily wander through to Mayfield’s trendy cafes, shops and restaurants. Also take advantage of being a moment’s walk to local schools, parklands, and the swim centre.
This home will over deliver with period charm and outdoor appeal. It is the perfect place to call home.
– Three bedrooms
– High ornate ceilings throughout
– Decorative lead light windows
– Bathroom with brushed gold details
– Single car carport
– Large covered back deck
– Built in seating/entertaining for fire pit and BBQ area
– Kitchen with breakfast bench and ample storage
– Walk the Mayfield’s village cafes, eateries, and parklands
– Tighes Hill TAFE and public transport all close by
– Convenient lifestyle location
– Moments to Newcastle CBD and beaches
For more information and inspections contact Roland or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.