Village lifestyle might be at your doorstep, but it doesn't feel like it inside this peaceful townhouse, thanks to its end-of-row position. With huge appeal as the perfect first home or investment – it ticks boxes for location, liveability, and lifestyle convenience!
With a spacious, open plan layout and full of natural light, its design maximises its indoor/outdoor connection and emphasis on low maintenance. Capturing perfect sunlight in the living spaces with its extra high ceilings, this townhouse offers multiple areas to relax and unwind in complete privacy.
In a tucked-away position, bordered with tranquil greenery, this residence puts you in the heart of Adamstown, with an unexpected sense of escape. Only a short stroll to fashionable dining, transport, and retail shopping, the area’s best attractions are only minutes away.
– Stunning split-level design
– Spacious living opens with soaring ceilings
– Two bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
– Main bedroom with split system air conditioner
– Single garage: currently modified as a home office space. Easily converts back to a garage
– Separate dining opens onto private rear deck
– Updated kitchen and bathroom
– Kitchen with electric cooking and walk in storage/pantry
– Updated bathroom with WC, separate shower and bathtub
– Internal laundry with additional WC and opens onto rear deck
– Low maintenance courtyard bordered with greenery
– Tidy, maintained complex
– Within walking distance to Fernleigh Track and Café (700m), Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre (800m), St Pius High School (400m) and Laneway Park (850m),
– Within close proximity to Adamstown Train Station (1.1km), Kotara Primary School, Blackbutt shops or Adamstown retail/café strip (all 1.6 km)
– Short commute to Newcastle CBD and popular beaches (7.5 km)
– School catchment: Adamstown Public School (2.2 km) and Kotara High School (1.6 km)
For more information and inspections contact Roland on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.